All Other Powers Vested Clause
The Congress shall have Power . . . To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
- Roger Sherman to ___
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.
- Motion made by Pierce Butler · recipient: Pierce Butler
- Draft Sketch of Constitution by Edmund Randolph
- Plan of Government (I) by John Dickinson
- Constitution of Maryland
- Charter of Massachusetts Bay