Obligations of Contracts Clause
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.
- Terms of Agreement between Christopher Gist and the Committee of the Ohio Company · recipient: Christopher Gist
- Enclosure 7 to Samuel Purviance (May 20, 1782): Some Remarks on the Title of Virginia to the Lands on the Western-Waters · recipient: Samuel Purviance
- George Mason to William Cabell · recipient: William Cabell
- George Mason to Arthur Campbell · recipient: Arthur Campbell
- Fairfax County Petition regarding Status of Prewar Debts Owed to British Creditors