Privileges and Immunities Clause
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
- A Freeman I
- Charles Pinckney in the House of Representatives
- Charles Pinckney: "Observations On The Plan of Government Submitted to The Federal Convention, in Philadelphia, on the 28th of May, 1787"
- Charter of Connecticut
- Charter of Massachusetts Bay
- Charter of New England
- Constitution of Massachusetts
- Constitution of Vermont
- Fairfax County Resolves
- James Madison on the Pinckney Plan
- Magna Carta
- The Charter of Maryland
- The Federalist No. 80
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.