Rules of Proceedings Clause
Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings,punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.
- Constitution of Massachusetts
- Charles Pinckney: "Observations On The Plan of Government Submitted to The Federal Convention, in Philadelphia, on the 28th of May, 1787"
- Constitution of South Carolina
- Constitution of Maryland
- Draft Sketch of Constitution by Edmund Randolph
- Charles Pinckney in the United States Senate
- Final Draft of the Virginia Constitution of 1776