Congress Shall Assemble Clause/Meetings of Congress Clause
The Congress shall assemble at least once in every Year, and such Meeting shall be on the first Monday in December, unless they shall by Law appoint a different Day.
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.
- Newspaper Report of the Massachusetts Ratification Convention Debates
- James Wilsons' Notes of the Pennsylvania Ratification Convention
- James Madison to Andrew Stevenson · recipient: Andrew Stevenson
- English Bill of Rights
- Constitution of Massachusetts
- Constitution of Maryland
- Committee of Detail Report with Revisions
- Charter of Massachusetts Bay