Congress Shall Assemble Clause/Meetings of Congress Clause
The Congress shall assemble at least once in every Year, and such Meeting shall be on the first Monday in December, unless they shall by Law appoint a different Day.
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.
- Constitution of Massachusetts
- Constitution of Maryland
- English Bill of Rights
- Charter of Massachusetts Bay
- James Wilsons' Notes of the Pennsylvania Ratification Convention
- Committee of Detail Report with Revisions
- James Madison to Andrew Stevenson · recipient: Andrew Stevenson
- Newspaper Report of the Massachusetts Ratification Convention Debates