Congress Shall Assemble Clause/Meetings of Congress Clause
The Congress shall assemble at least once in every Year, and such Meeting shall be on the first Monday in December, unless they shall by Law appoint a different Day.
- Charter of Massachusetts Bay
- Committee of Detail Report with Revisions
- Constitution of Maryland
- Constitution of Massachusetts
- English Bill of Rights
- James Madison to Andrew Stevenson · recipient: Andrew Stevenson
- James Wilsons' Notes of the Pennsylvania Ratification Convention
- Newspaper Report of the Massachusetts Ratification Convention Debates
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.