Congressional Adjournment Clause
Neither House, during the Session of Congress, shall, without the Consent of the other, adjourn for more than three days, nor to any other Place than that in which the two Houses shall be sitting.
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.
- Constitution of Massachusetts
- Constitution of Maryland
- Constitution of South Carolina
- Draft Sketch of Constitution by Edmund Randolph
- Journal Notes of the Virginia Ratification Convention Proceedings
- Debate in the Virginia Convention
- James Madison's Notes of the Constitutional Convention