Congressional Adjournment Clause
Neither House, during the Session of Congress, shall, without the Consent of the other, adjourn for more than three days, nor to any other Place than that in which the two Houses shall be sitting.
- Constitution of Maryland
- Constitution of Massachusetts
- Constitution of South Carolina
- Debate in the Virginia Convention
- Draft Sketch of Constitution by Edmund Randolph
- James Madison's Notes of the Constitutional Convention
- Journal Notes of the Virginia Ratification Convention Proceedings
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.