Congressional Adjournment Clause
Neither House, during the Session of Congress, shall, without the Consent of the other, adjourn for more than three days, nor to any other Place than that in which the two Houses shall be sitting.
- James Madison's Notes of the Constitutional Convention
- Debate in the Virginia Convention
- Journal Notes of the Virginia Ratification Convention Proceedings
- Draft Sketch of Constitution by Edmund Randolph
- Constitution of South Carolina
- Constitution of Maryland
- Constitution of Massachusetts
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.