Constitution > Article I > Section 5
Congressional Qualifications Clause
Each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members, and a Majority of each shall constitute a Quorum to do Business; but a smaller Number may adjourn from day to day, and may be authorized to compel the Attendance of absent Members, in such Manner, and under such Penalties as each House may provide.
1–9 of 9 results
- Constitution of Maryland
- Constitution of Massachusetts
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.
- James Wilsons' Notes of the Pennsylvania Ratification Convention
- The Federalist No. 53
- Alexander Hamilton's Notes of the New York Ratification Convention Debates
- Tucker Amendments
- Additional Articles of Amendments
- Charles Pinckney in the United States Senate