Do Ordain and Establish Clause
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
- Abraham Baldwin in the United Sates Senate
- The Federalist No. 84
- Observations by [Luther Martin?]
- James Wilson in the Pennsylvania Convention
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.
- Constitution of Massachusetts
- Constitution of Maryland
- Final Draft of the Virginia Constitution of 1776
- Charter of Connecticut
- The Charter of Maryland
- Charter of Massachusetts Bay
- Mayflower Compact
- Charter of New England