Extradition Clause/Interstate Rendition Clause
A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.
- James Madison's Notes of the Constitutional Convention
- James Madison on the Pinckney Plan
- Charter of New England
- Charter of Massachusetts Bay
- Charles Pinckney: "Observations On The Plan of Government Submitted to The Federal Convention, in Philadelphia, on the 28th of May, 1787"