The Congress shall have Power . . . To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;
- Proposal to Settle Foreign Protestants on Ohio Company Lands
- Charles Pinckney: "Observations On The Plan of Government Submitted to The Federal Convention, in Philadelphia, on the 28th of May, 1787"
- James Madison's Notes of the Constitutional Convention
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.
- Alexander J. Dallas' Notes of the Pennsylvania Ratification Convention
- Roger Sherman to ___
- The Federalist No. 32-33
- The Federalist No. 42
- North Carolina Ratification Convention Debates
- An Old Whig II
- Roger Sherman in the House of Representatives