Protection from Domestic Violence Clause
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.
- Constitution of South Carolina
- Draft Sketch of Constitution by Edmund Randolph
- James Madison's Notes of the Constitutional Convention
- The Federalist No. 43
- The Federalist No. 21
- Foreign Spectator
- Journal Notes of the Virginia Ratification Convention Proceedings
- A Slave and A Son of Liberty
- Jasper Yeates Notes of the Pennsylvania Ratification Convention
- The Federalist No. 27