Quorum to do Business Clause/Congressional Quorum Clause
Each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members,and a Majority of each shall constitute a Quorum to do Business;but a smaller Number may adjourn from day to day, and may be authorized to compel the Attendance of absent Members, in such Manner, and under such Penalties as each House may provide.
- Brutus III
- Charter of Connecticut
- Charter of Massachusetts Bay
- Charter of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Constitution of Maryland
- Constitution of Massachusetts
- Constitution of South Carolina
- Draft Sketch of Constitution by Edmund Randolph
- The Federalist No. 58
- United States Constitution
The Constitution of the United States.