This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
- First Draft of the Virginia Declaration of Rights
- Committee Draft of the Virginia Declaration of Rights and edited by the Virginia Convention
- Final Draft of the Virginia Declaration of Rights
- George Mason to George Mason, Jr. · recipient: George Mason, Jr.
- George Mason to Arthur Lee · recipient: Arthur Lee