Well Regulated Militia Clause
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
- Fairfax County Committee of Safety Proceedings
- Fairfax County Militia Plan "for Embodying the People"
- George Mason's remarks on annual elections for the Fairfax Independent Company
- An Ordinance for Establishing a General Test Oath
- Committee Draft of the Virginia Declaration of Rights and edited by the Virginia Convention
- Final Draft of the Virginia Declaration of Rights
- Fairfax County Petition regarding Status of Prewar Debts Owed to British Creditors
- George Mason to John Lamb · recipient: John Lamb